Sunday, February 10, 2008

from bondi to byron

i have developed quite the obsession with the lovely erin wasson lately, so here is my favorite editorial of her. this beautiful set of photos is from vogue australia december 2007 and entitled 'from bondi to byron'. i just adore the whole laid back feel of the shoot, and the styling is just divine.

as vogue.com.au puts it:
"From hard rockin’ dresses and rough-and-tumble denim to apocalyptic-looking jackets and tees – low-key American model Erin Wasson’s visit to Australia saw her take in our free-spirited style and make it her own."









13 comments:

Wendy said...

I want those messy boots she has on for a couple of the shots.

LoveHateSensation said...

she seems very laid back and relaxed...interesting shoot.

EvaAmarri said...

great shoot

In Yr Fshn said...

This really makes me ache for summer!

Debbie said...

Sp cute and chic! Im off to hunt for a fedora!

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

This is one of the best fashion eds I've ever seen. Love the all free spirit air and Erin's looks

Kira Aderne said...

hello hannah!
you got an amazing blog here!! love that editorial...the model, the surf air it´s so cool!

i am adding you to my friends favorites, if you have a list do the same :)

a kiss for you dear!

kira

Romany said...

Ooh is this from Vogue AUS? I remember this (although I think I remember it being in Russh, for some reason) - loved it. She's a really great model. Genuine talent and style this one.
Um...She's topless alot, lol - I guess it's good that she's, uh, secure within herself. Lol.
Romany
xx

la petite fashionista said...

i love erin wasson's style! so carefree, slightly bohemian and you can definitely see an australian influence. definitely reminds me of my style lately

xoox

Anonymous said...

-_- her face is always the same...

Thu said...

yeah, there's definitely a very casual feel to this shoot. like the black jacket and white shorts outfit.

Annabel said...

oh wow, i remember seeing this shoot in vogue, but didnt actually remember it was shot in aus. i love the shot on the railway tracts

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.