Friday, September 7, 2007

a.p.c.

one of my new favorite brands is apc. i adore their clothes because everything is so simple and looks effortlessly chic. i love anything i can just throw on and look marvelous in.

here is a handful of my favorite items.

lace dress...$427



print dress...$244



short sleeveless dress...$275



silkscreened sweatshirt...$122



blouse with peter pan collar...$168



shirt with removable collar...$153



storm coat...$534



long coat...$580



tight trousers...$199



shorts with wide cuffs...$229

4 comments:

Bella said...

OMG...i cant choose just one peice...i want ALL of those clothes...nice picks :)

MarĂ­a said...

I love APC, I own some pieces and the quality is excellent. However, I am kind of dissapointed with this collection. But I would buy the shorts...

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

gorgeous photoshoot and outfits, drooling over the first dress
I also like the photo above your blog!

Diana Coronado said...

Winter, winter commiiiiiiiing !!